A few words about the GDPR.
Below you will find answers regarding the protection of personal data entrusted to us.
1. Who is the Administrator of personal data on the www.sparrow.sklep.pl portal?
The administrator of personal data of the Website Users www.lwww.sparrow.sklep.pl is SPARROW Aleksandra Wróbel ul. Moniuszki 81, 23-400 Biłgoraj NIP 918 213 50 28 (hereinafter: "SPARROW")
2. How can you contact us?
Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com
3. For what purpose do we collect and process your personal data?
SPARROW processes personal data for the purposes of:
(1) providing the service by electronic means via www.sparrow.sklep.pl. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
(2) the sale and shipment of products offered by SPARROW, the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
(3) marketing - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - marketing of own products and services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR):
• monitoring your activity and the activity of all other users, including, for example, keyword searches
• conducting marketing activities towards you
• ensuring the handling of payment services;
• handling your requests, in particular sent to the user service department (related to, for example, the status of your order) and via the contact form, chat or social media in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
• debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
In addition, if you agree to it, we process your personal data in order to save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications, and organize contests and promotional campaigns in which you can participate;
(4) consideration of complaints, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of SPARROW - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
(5) sending commercial information by electronic means - only with the consent of the User. The legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
(6) contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
(7) In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
4. Is the provision of personal data voluntary?
Yes. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract with SPARROW (e.g. to fulfill an order).
5. Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you when creating an account and / or placing an order via the www.sparrow.sklep.pl portal
6. How long will your personal data be processed?
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, or until the consent is withdrawn.
7. Who do we share your personal data with?
(1) entities providing and supporting SPAROW ICT systems in order to run and operate the sparrow.sklep.pl website and its mobile version - (Wix and entities providing services related to the current activities of SPARROW (e.g. accounting office); fakturownia.pl
(2) entities providing product delivery services at the time of the execution of your order, ie Poczta Polska SA, InPost SA, DPD POLSKA SP z oo, R2G Polska Sp. z o. o. CWK sp. z oo sp.k (zlapkuriera.pl) - depending on the chosen form of shipping your order.
(3) paypal.com - an entity providing online payment services (if you choose the online payment method (quick payments) when placing the order)
8. What are your rights to SPARROW with regard to the processed data?
(1) Each person, to the extent resulting from legal provisions, has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
(2) In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask the Company for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
* adapting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
* creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Store uses the following types of cookies:
* "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
* cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
* "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites;
* "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
* "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.