ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of sales services via the website of the online store operating under the domain: www.sparrow.sklep.pl. It is a document required under Art. 13 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
1. General provisions.
1. The owner and administrator of the store is the company: SPARROW Aleksandra Wróbel based in Biłgoraj (23-400) at ul. Moniuszko 81.
2. The company is entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) under the following numbers: NIP: 918-213-50-28, REGON: 365982061
3. Bank account number: 87 2490 0005 0000 4530 1157 3235
4. Address for correspondence and shipments: SPARROW Aleksandra Wróbel, Moniuszki 81, 23-400 Biłgoraj
5. Contact details: tel. +48 883 426 112. Scope of activity - sale of articles for infants and children - in particular own products under the SPARROW brand
6. Only an adult natural person may be the party making purchases in the SPARROW Store (hereinafter referred to as "the Customer").
7. The condition for making purchases in the SPARROW Store is filling in the order form by the Customer and accepting the terms of delivery (including delivery costs) contained in these Regulations and the order.
8. Each customer placing an order in the SPARROW Store is obliged to read these Regulations. By placing an order, you accept these regulations.
1. Goods offered in the SPARROW Store are handmade. Due to their uniqueness, individual copies may slightly differ from each other. All detailed information about the goods is included in their descriptions available in the SPARROW Online Store.
2. The SPARROW Store may sell the goods at a promotional price, and may also send the product as part of the promotion without the Customer incurring delivery costs.
3. All prices are given in PLN. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer. The price of the goods does not include delivery costs.
1. The condition for making purchases in the SPARROW Store is to correctly place the order by completing and sending the order form in the SPARROW store.
2. When placing an order, the customer provides the data necessary to perform the order: name, surname, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of entrepreneurs, the company (name), registered office address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number and number nip.
3. After the Order has been placed correctly, the Customer will be informed about its acceptance via e-mail.
5. Upon confirmation of the order by the SPARROW Store, a contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the Customer and the SPARROW Store.
6. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders are processed within 5 to 10 business days of receiving the payment to the store's bank account.
7. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or payment card, the order processing time is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
8. The SPARROW Store reserves the right not to complete the order in the event of errors on the website consisting in incorrect information about prices or the condition of the goods, as well as in situations raising doubts as to the authenticity of the data provided by the User during the ordering process.
1. The price due to the SPARROW Store along with other due fees (including delivery fees) should be paid in one of the following ways, by entering the individual order number generated in the SPARROW Store in the title:
a. online payment via PayPal, operating at www.paypal.com
b. prepayment by bank transfer to the bank account number 87 2490 0005 0000 4530 1157 3235
2. The payment should be made within 10 working days from the date of placing the order at the latest.
3. If the payment is not credited to the bank account of the SPARROW Store within the time limit referred to in point 4.2, the order will be canceled.
6. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
1. The ordered goods are delivered as follows:
b. Pickup in person
2. The delivery costs are as follows:
Courier In Post - PLN 16
Pickup in person - PLN 0
3. Personal collection possible only by prior arrangement by phone from 81 Moniuszki Street, 23-400 Biłgoraj
4. The SPARROW Store at the Customer's request attaches the invoice to the order.
5. The SPARROW Store shall not be liable for re-sending the goods that have been returned due to the addressee's absence, change of place of residence and failure to notify the SPARROW Store of this fact or failure to collect the parcel within the prescribed period.
6. Before collecting the parcel, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging in the presence of the deliverer.
7. If the parcel shows signs of damage, it should not be accepted and in the presence of the deliverer an appropriate report should be drawn up, the specimen of which is held by the deliverer.
Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
Due to the large number of combinations of colors and sizes of our products, each of them is sewn after the customer's order, photos of the products are preview, we do not stock the goods, therefore they are not refundable.
1. All goods available in the SPARROW Store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The customer has the right to file a complaint within 1 year from the date of delivery of the goods.
2. To exercise the right of complaint, the Customer should inform SPARROW stores by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Product complaint form
3. Together with the printed form, please send the goods to the following address: SPARROW, Moniuszki 81, 23-400 Biłgoraj
4. The damaged product will be replaced with another full-value product, and if it is impossible (for example due to exhaustion of the stock), the SPARROW Store will refund the Customer the equivalent of the product price or will offer other goods available in the SPARROW Store to choose from.
5. Complaints will be considered within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
6. Complaints are not subject to: natural wear and tear of the goods, mechanical damage (tear) resulting from the use of the goods, damage resulting from poor fit of the goods or improper use and washing / maintenance, products made to order, e.g. personalization, individual size, length, etc. .
7. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered with the received ones, which result from incorrectly set parameters of the Customer's monitor, do not constitute grounds for returning the goods.
8. Protection of personal data
In connection with the change in the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) "GDPR".
1. The administrator of personal data is SPARROW, Moniuszki 81, 23-400, Biłgoraj
2. When placing an order, the Customer may consent to the use and processing by the Seller of the personal data provided in the order form for the purpose of implementing the sales contract, with a possible return / exchange / complaint of the goods. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended).
2. SPARROW Store on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended) in connection with the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services electronically (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended), as the data administrator, is entitled to process personal data of customers in order to use the service and conclude a contract (account submission, submission and execution of Orders), contract settlement (accounting), consideration of a complaint in the event of its submission by the customer, explanation of the circumstances of unauthorized use of the service, as well as for archiving purposes.
3. Providing the data referred to in point 3 above is voluntary, but the lack of this data makes it impossible to place an order.
9. Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
2. A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, has the option of using out-of-court methods of considering complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Detailed rules of access to these procedures are available at www.uokik.gov.pl in the "Settlement of consumer disputes" tab.
3. Opinions and questions regarding the presentation of goods and order fulfillment can be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org